Apply Now for Financial Aid
Fill out your FAFSA now!
Get help paying for your education and submit a FAFSA. Every student needs to be proactive and find ways to fund their education and keep their debt under control. Our financial aid liaison will assist you as you seek financial support, and will also offer ways to live within reasonable budget.
Students interested in applying for financial aid (grants and loans) should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online at FAFSA.gov using the TTUHSC school code: 042808. To learn about university scholarships, click here.
After receiving financial aid, to continue receiving it, you must meet the requirements of the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy. The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's Code of Conduct, which offers ethical principles and a code of conduct.
Verification and Missing Information
Once you have submitted the FAFSA, your Student Aid Report (SAR) will indicate if additional supporting documents may be required for verification, and these documents will vary for each student.
Even if the student is not selected for verification, additional information may be requested to complete the student's file. All students applying for financial aid will be asked to complete the Expected Enrollment Questionnaire.
All requests for additional documents or information will be sent to the student's TTUHSC email account. To view and complete any additional documents or information, please follow these instructions.
Login to WebRaider and select the MyTech - El Paso tab.
- Scroll to the Manage My Finances section and select "Documentation Requested and Submitted".
- Select "Student Requirements".
- Select the appropriate aid year from the drop down menu and click "Submit".
- Complete items listed in a "required" status.
**Please include the student's student ID (R#) at the top of all documents you submit to our office. The forms and data should all be legible and must be received by the specified deadline. If citizenship documentation is required, be sure to read the instructions provided through WebRaider. Failure to submit all required information and documents could result in a delay of financial funding.
Per the instructions in the award notice, you may view and accept your awards by following these instructions:
- Login to WebRaider and select the "MyTech - El Paso" tab.
- Scroll to the "Manage My Finances" section and select "View/Accept Aid Package".
- Select the appropriate aid year and click "Submit".
- Select the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- Accept the aid you wish to receive and click "Submit Decision". (Grants are automatically accepted and there is no action required by the student.)
- If you accept a student loan, please visit StudentLoans.gov to complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
The Financial Aid Office will begin disbursing financial aid to students' tuition and fee accounts approximately 10 days prior to the start of classes each semester. Students must be enrolled at least half-time, have accepted their aid and completed all of the necessary requirements for disbursements to occur.